How much flooring do you need?
Spring Bond is manufactured using Texfelt's state-of-the-art Kytech technology, to make products suitable for the flooring, furniture and bedding markets, using fibres which have already been recycled from a number of sources including PET bottles and other single use plastics.
- 85% of the underlay is made from recycled PET plastic bottles and other single use plastics.
- Maximum performance, minimal environmental impact
- Naturally breathable: moisture, rot and mildew repellent
- Excellent thermal and acoustic properties
- Springbond is recyclable after use
- Find out more about Springbond here
Sound Insulation: 41dB
Tog Rating/Heat Insulation: 2.3 tog
Pop into your nearest Cameron Lee showroom for more details and to view samples.